cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange progressive error - blank screens and missing fields.

Strange progressive error - blank screens and missing fields.

I have had a progression of a problem.  I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Firstly I had a situation where I lost the ability to reset a customer password in admin because the admin password field disappeared.

This has progressed into blank screens when trying to add/edit categories and attributes as well as now the entire Customer Information/Account Information screen is blank (other than the side tabs).

There does not seem to be anything of consequence in the log files as well as no blatant errors.  I also have checked and it seems as though no core files have been modified.

A point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Fred

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Strange progressive error - blank screens and missing fields.

My first thought is a browser issue. Have you tried using a different computer or browser to access your admin?

Thanks for the response.  I have tried chrome, firefox and safari.  Same results.  I have tried all the "standard" fixes.

Not sure if you tried these ideas yet, but here is a great list of possible issues from stack overflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4784117/magento-how-to-debug-blank-white-screen