cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspect file in Magento 1.9.0.1

Re: Suspect file in Magento 1.9.0.1

OK we cantinue here thanks, so here the error,. >>

Exception message: Invalid method Mage_Customer_Model_Customer::cleanPasswordsValidationData(Array
(
)
)
Trace: #0 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/controllers/AccountController.php(821): Varien_Object->__call('cleanPasswordsV...', Array)
#1 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/controllers/AccountController.php(821): Mage_Customer_Model_Customer->cleanPasswordsValidationData()
#2 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Customer_AccountController->resetPasswordPostAction()
#3 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('resetpasswordpo...')
#4 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#5 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#6 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/index.php(102): Mage::run('', 'store')
#8 {main}

Hi @andri_mail,

Sorry, I'm a little biut confused at this point.

If you're running 1.9.0.1 your controller should be: https://github.com/OpenMage/magento-mirror/blob/1.9.0.1/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/controllers/Acco...

If you have a different controller then you should restore the original (make a backup of your current controller version first and then use the right one)

YEs, is what i have done it, but then the register page was blank,..that's why i ask if is possible only to exclude the command clean password validation

Hi @andri_mail,

Can you try again getting the blank page?

I understand the blank page means an error 500. 

If you get that kind of error you should be able to find some clue into the the Magento's exception log or the webserver error log.

It has no sense (or I can't find it) to use the right version of the controller and get an error but use a newer version without problems.

you are right, friend, but this is means that with a fresh customer controller there is some changes in other page, that's why i got the blank page, anyway, the question for me is simply there must be a way to comment the cleanPasswordsValidationData in customer controller but i don't know how to do it i have tryed this solution > after>

if (empty($errors)) { $customer->cleanPasswordsValidationData(); $customer->save(); $this->_dispatchRegisterSuccess($customer); $this->_successProcessRegistration($customer); return;

But still don't work for me,.. 

if (version_compare(Mage::getVersion(),"1.9.1.0",">="))
{
    // Only from 1.9.1.0
    $customer->cleanPasswordsValidationData();
}

Hello @andri_mail,

Please check below steps to resolve it.

1. Check whether you have customer.xml file in your theme layout folder. If you do, try to temporarily rename it to something else (e.g. customer.xml.bk), clear Magento cache, and see if the problem with the new password retrieval still persists. If it fixes the problem, it means that your theme’s customer.xml file is outdated. Open it in your favorite editor and make sure it includes this section:
    <customer_account_resetpassword translate="label">
        <label>Reset a Password</label>
        <remove name="right"/>
        <remove name="left"/>

<reference name="head">
            <action method="setTitle" translate="title" module="customer">
                <title>Reset a Password</title>
            </action>
        </reference>
        <reference name="root">
            <action method="setTemplate">
                <template>page/1column.phtml</template>
            </action>
            <action method="setHeaderTitle" translate="title" module="customer">
                <title>Reset a Password</title>
            </action>
        </reference>
        <reference name="content">
            <block type="customer/account_resetpassword" name="resetPassword" template="customer/form/resetforgottenpassword.phtml"/>
        </reference>
    </customer_account_resetpassword>
    Save it and upload it back to your FTP. Ideally, you’d compare it with the base theme’s customer.xml file in case there are some other differences.

2. If the above is not the problem, check if you have some 3rd party extensions installed which override the customer model. It’s possible these are outdated and need updating. Try disabling them one by one either in System > Configuration > Advanced > Advanced or even better by setting the active flag to false in their configuration file under /app/etc/modules.

3. Lastly, make sure that the customer model is not overridden in your local Magento code. Check /app/code/local/Mage/. See if there’s a Customer folder there and if there’s anything inside (possibly Customer/Model/customer.php). If there is, it overrides the core Magento files and you will likely need to update this local override or disable it (in case you don’t need it anymore).

--
If my answer is useful, please give Kudos & Accept as Solution

wow this sound interesting,..i cecked and i don't have third part to override my customer file so can you help me to find the customer xml in template,..?,.where i can find it?...iìm not rich but i will give you some money for your kind help

NO,..no customer xml in my layout template, and no third part to override,..really is the biggest problem i ever seen in magento for me,.in other case i always founded a solution,..