cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabs not working on Front end

Tabs not working on Front end

Hi

I am new to Magento and took this site over a couple of months ago. We have solved a lot of problems on the site and have broughthe site up to1.9.6.3.

Latest issue was withthe Social Stream and we added an extension to get this working. However I have noticed that the tabs on the products are not working now. 

See this page https://www.beautykitchen.co.uk/skin-care/abyssinian-oil-facial-activating-mist-100ml  

Now if you reduce the site to mobile (it's responsive) the tabs works and if you bring it back to full size - the tab continues to work - once you refresh the page the tabs stop working. 

The site is using the ultimo template. 

Can anyone please advise if they have seen this issue before and what the fix could be.

Much appreciated. 

Thanks

Pat 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Tabs not working on Front end

Hi @mediades,

Can you indicate which tabs aren't working?

This is what I've saw using Chrome:

Área de trabajo 1_004.png

Hi @Damian Culotta 

The tabs Product description and product ingredients - when you click on these they do not switch to the content 

Hi @mediades,

Ok, there is an error there:

Área de trabajo 1_003.png

My previous test I was able to change tabs but now I can't.

Maybe you should check that error with the Recaptcha.

@Damian Culotta

Yes I know about the error on Recaptcha but I am not a develoer I only mange th site for client. And to be honest we have spent hours fixing things on this software when we fix something another issue appears. 

I dont even know why Recaptcha is loading here as it's not switched on on the site.  

Thanks for your help might be best if I suggest to the client to move to another software package like Xcart or WooCommerce. 

Hi @mediades,

I can't provide more information without access to the code (also, I can't explain why the recaptcha is there but I guess is related with the Customer Review form).

As you said, you can switch to another platform or you can try to get qualified support. In this case maybe you can start looking here:

Try to disable the recaptcha module or maybe you can disabled the guests customers review (just to be able to test).

You can change this feature in System -> Configuration ->Catalog:

Guests reviewsGuests reviews

Cheers!

@Damian Culotta

Thanks for the information, I tried to switch off guest reviews but it didnt make a difference. I still had the recaptar error which I suspect has been there a while certainly since I took over the site. 

The issue was caised by a Javascript error inthe theme no idea why or how this happened but managed to get it fixed.

Thanks again for your help