cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Postcode Anywhere Extension does not work in Magento

SOLVED

The Postcode Anywhere Extension does not work in Magento

The Postcode Anywhere Extension does not work in Magento, it used to work when it was first installed, but it no longer works.

site link

https://rugscorp.co.uk/v2/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: The Postcode Anywhere Extension does not work in Magento

Hi @eman_nile,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with our Magento plugin. After testing on your website, I believe that the problem lies with the PCA Predict field mappings. The service is active on your Billing form but not your Shipping form, and by adding another set of mappings we can activate the solution here as well. 

I'd be very happy to help you in resolving this and any other issues you may be observing, and you can contact me directly on support@pcapredict.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Cassy

Technical Support Consultant 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @eman_nile,

Can you check your Magento logs to see if there is any new error?.

Also take a look to your webserver errorlogs.

Finally, can you confirm if are you using the last version of that module?

Hi @eman_nile,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with our Magento plugin. After testing on your website, I believe that the problem lies with the PCA Predict field mappings. The service is active on your Billing form but not your Shipping form, and by adding another set of mappings we can activate the solution here as well. 

I'd be very happy to help you in resolving this and any other issues you may be observing, and you can contact me directly on support@pcapredict.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Cassy

Technical Support Consultant 

Thank you for your help

but would you please tell me how add another set of mappings we can activate the solution?

[12:29] 

Thank you for your help but would you please tell me how add another set of mappings we can activate the solution?

@eman_nile,

You can create more mappings by following the steps outlined in our guide here.

It may be worth noting now that our latest version of the plugin creates all the field mappings required by standard Magento forms automatically upon installation.

If you need any further help with this setup, please email support@pcapredict.com

Thanks,

Cassy