cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The images of my Magento 1.9.0.1 products are limited by themselves

The images of my Magento 1.9.0.1 products are limited by themselves

Hello guys, I am writing to ask you about this error that is happening to me.
I have a site with version 1.9.0.1 of Magento in which I have a large number of products, the point is that several products were without images overnight, these products already had their image configured at the time.

I've been looking about this but there is little that comes out and nothing similar to what has happened to me.

Do you have any antecedents or something that can help me solve it?
Thank you very much in advance.
Greetings.

1 REPLY 1

Re: The images of my Magento 1.9.0.1 products are limited by themselves

It sounds like your Magento 1.9.0.1 site is experiencing issues with product images disappearing. This can be caused by a few different things. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check your file permissions: Ensure that your image files have the correct permissions to be read by the server. The recommended permission is 644 for files and 755 for directories. Incorrect file permissions can cause images to disappear.

2. Check your image cache: Magento stores resized images in a cache folder, and sometimes this cache can become corrupted. Try clearing your image cache by going to System > Cache Management > Flush Catalog Images Cache. This will clear the cache and regenerate the images.

3. Check for conflicting extensions: Third-party extensions can sometimes cause conflicts with product images. Try disabling any recently installed extensions to see if that resolves the issue.

4. Check for database issues: The issue may be related to your Magento database. You can try repairing your database by going to System > Tools > Compilation and clicking the "Run Compilation Process" button.

5. Check for image limits: Magento 1.9.0.1 has a limit on the number of images that can be uploaded per product. Ensure that your products are not exceeding this limit, as this can cause issues with images.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to enlist the help of a Magento developer to further troubleshoot the issue. They will be able to review your server logs and database to determine the root cause of the problem and recommend a solution.