cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

carts emptying randomly magento 1.9

carts emptying randomly magento 1.9

Hey guys, ok?

I have a very interesting problem in a customer's store Magento1.9.4.3... most carts are empty at random, when adding a product to the cart or when editing a product or simply updating the page. as it is randomly I cannot simulate this problem. but I put the mouseflow and saw that we have an average of 30 empty carts / day.

I tried to change the redis sessions to db, files and memcached and even then the problem continues.

does anyone have any leads that can help me?

1 REPLY 1

Re: carts emptying randomly magento 1.9

If your Magento 1.9.4.3 store is experiencing issues with empty carts, there are a few different things that could be causing this issue. Here are a few things to check and troubleshoot:

1. Check for conflicts with third-party extensions: Sometimes third-party extensions can cause conflicts with the cart functionality in Magento. Try disabling any recently installed extensions to see if that resolves the issue.

2. Check your server logs: Check your server logs to see if there are any errors or warnings related to the cart functionality. This may give you a clue as to what is causing the issue.

3. Check for server configuration issues: Sometimes server configuration issues can cause issues with the cart functionality. Check your server's error logs for any related errors or warnings. Also, make sure that your server meets the minimum system requirements for Magento.

4. Check for conflicts with custom code: If you have made any customizations to the cart functionality, make sure that these customizations are not causing conflicts. Try disabling any custom code to see if that resolves the issue.

5. Check for database issues: The issue may be related to your Magento database. You can try repairing your database by going to System > Tools > Compilation and clicking the "Run Compilation Process" button.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to enlist the help of a Magento developer to further troubleshoot the issue. They will be able to review your server logs and database to determine the root cause of the problem and recommend a solution.