cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There has been an error processing your request

Hi,

i'm getting error by accessing an admin dashboard. (There are also other problems with accesing products after magento upgrade) Any help? 

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 1323714156310

3 REPLIES 3

Re: There has been an error processing your request

Hi @bubaq

So you need to go to var/report directory then you need to find - 1323714156310 this file.

open that file and post the error log which is there - over here its help us to troubleshoot the issue !

Hope it helps

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi,

this came after magento1 update to latest version, and we basically get the same error:

a:5:{i:0;s:571:"SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'catalog_product_entity_group_price.is_percent' in 'field list', query was: SELECT `catalog_product_entity_group_price`.`value_id` AS `price_id`, `catalog_product_entity_group_price`.`website_id`, `catalog_product_entity_group_price`.`all_groups`, `catalog_product_entity_group_price`.`customer_group_id` AS `cust_group`, `catalog_product_entity_group_price`.`value` AS `price`, `catalog_product_entity_group_price`.`is_percent` FROM `catalog_product_entity_group_price` WHERE (entity_id='1056') AND (website_id = 0)";i:1;s:4236:"#0 /var/www/clients/client1/web65/web/app/Mage.php(463): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance('eav/entity_attr...', 'SQLSTATE[42S22]...')
#1 /var/www/clients/client1/web65/web/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Abstract.php(661): Mage::getModel('eav/entity_attr...', 'SQLSTATE[42S22]...')
#2 /var/www/clients/client1/web65/web/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Abstract.php(1641): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->walkAttributes('backend/afterLo...', Array)

Hello @bubaq,

First, Let's try to delete the contents of var/cache directory

Please keep in mind, Turn off all indexes, caches and compiler while updating Magento and upgrading/installing extension.

Let me know, If it didn't fix.

--
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"