cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There has been an error processing your request

SOLVED

Everytime I try to register (Normally or via Wholesale Plugin) I get this error. Interesting part is that eventhough it gives me an error, the registration goes through and I can see myself in customer list. 

However, everytime I come back to the website I see this message.

I also cannot find the folder with reports or system.log. 

What could be the issue? I'm using this module for wholesale registration and customer approve: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/wholesale-retail-module.html

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: There has been an error processing your request

The error is basically saying that your database is expecting this module to be there; but it is not. (as you have uninstalled it..)

You will need to manually fix it but will require database access...

Locate you eav_attribute table and find inside it the row that has an attribute_code of paymentmethods and delete that row only.

If you get any further similar errors after... the first line of the error tells you which attribute is causing the problem.. e.g.

Source model "customeractivation/resource_attribute_source_Customerpayment" not found for attribute "paymentmethods"

I would advise backing up your database before manually changing things just in-case anything happens.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

View solution in original post

No problem! Glad you got it all sorted.

Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Hi,

The error reports are usually located in var/report/{file} where {file} is a number that correlates with the number shown in the error report.

If you canot view that folder for whatever reason.. you can go into the /errors/ folder and rename local.xml.sample to local.xml - refresh the page and copy the error you get shown into here and we should be able to help.

It is important that if you do the 2nd method (and your site is live) that you rename the file back after you've copied the error.

This account is not approved.

Trace:
#0 /var/www/html/app/code/community/Exinent/CustomerActivation/Model/Observer.php(74): Mage::throwException('This account is...')
#1 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1357): Exinent_CustomerActivation_Model_Observer->customerLogin(Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#2 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1336): Mage_Core_Model_App->_callObserverMethod(Object(Exinent_CustomerActivation_Model_Observer), 'customerLogin', Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#3 /var/www/html/app/Mage.php(448): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent('customer_login', Array)
#4 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/Model/Session.php(225): Mage::dispatchEvent('customer_login', Array)
#5 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/controllers/AccountController.php(340): Mage_Customer_Model_Session->setCustomerAsLoggedIn(Object(Exinent_CustomerActivation_Model_Customer))
#6 /var/www/html/app/code/community/Exinent/CustomerActivation/controllers/AccountController.php(271): Mage_Customer_AccountController->_successProcessRegistration(Object(Exinent_CustomerActivation_Model_Customer))
#7 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Exinent_CustomerActivation_AccountController->createPostAction()
#8 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('createpost')
#9 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#10 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#11 /var/www/html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#12 /var/www/html/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#13 {main}

Thanks,

This is an error caused by an extension that you have installed

Exinent  -CustomerActivation

The error 'This account is not aporoved' sounds like it could be a configuration issue with your customer account - however I'm not familiar with the extension so the best bet would be to seek support from the extension developer if you can't figure it out.

Source model "customeractivation/resource_attribute_source_Customerpayment" not found for attribute "paymentmethods"

Trace:
#0 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Attribute/Abstract.php(387): Mage::exception('Mage_Eav', 'Source model "c...')
#1 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Form.php(203): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Abstract->getSource()
#2 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Customer/Edit/Tab/Account.php(75): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Form->_setFieldset(Array, Object(Varien_Data_Form_Element_Fieldset), Array)
#3 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Customer/Edit/Tabs.php(58): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Customer_Edit_Tab_Account->initForm()
#4 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(918): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Customer_Edit_Tabs->_beforeToHtml()
#5 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#6 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(919): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#7 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(637): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#8 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(581): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('left', true)
#9 /var/www/html/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/page.phtml(58): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('left')
#10 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#11 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('adminhtml/defau...')
#12 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#13 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#14 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(919): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#15 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(555): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#16 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(390): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#17 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/CustomerController.php(151): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#18 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Adminhtml_CustomerController->editAction()
#19 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('edit')
#20 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#21 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#22 /var/www/html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#23 /var/www/html/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#24 {main}

And this happens when I want to edit a customer. I uninstalled the Customer Activation plugin tho.

The error is basically saying that your database is expecting this module to be there; but it is not. (as you have uninstalled it..)

You will need to manually fix it but will require database access...

Locate you eav_attribute table and find inside it the row that has an attribute_code of paymentmethods and delete that row only.

If you get any further similar errors after... the first line of the error tells you which attribute is causing the problem.. e.g.

I would advise backing up your database before manually changing things just in-case anything happens.

I appreciate the help, I've managed to fix it by removing the rows that the customer activation plugin created.

No problem! Glad you got it all sorted.

Which part of the db did you find the rows to delete. I can't seem to find them

Could someone please assist with this error

This is the error log result. How can I fix this without having to restore files and loose data.

a:5:{i:0;s:82:"Item (Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Option) with the same id "218" already exist";i:1;s:3345:"#0 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(31304): Varien_Data_Collection->addItem(Object(Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Option))
#1 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Source_Table.php(58): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->load()
#2 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Source_Table.php(84): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Source_Table->getAllOptions(false)
#3 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Frontend_Abstract.php(226): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Source_Table->getOptionText(NULL)
#4 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Attribute.php(76): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Frontend_Abstract->getOption(NULL)
#5 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Attribute.php(92): Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Attribute->_getOptionText(NULL)
#6 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Catalog_Block_Layer_Filter_Abstract.php(91): Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Attribute->apply(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Mage_CatalogSearch_Block_Layer_Filter_Attribute))
#7 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Catalog_Block_Layer_Filter_Abstract.php(73): Mage_Catalog_Block_Layer_Filter_Abstract->_initFilter()
#8 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Catalog_Block_Layer_View.php(136): Mage_Catalog_Block_Layer_Filter_Abstract->init()
#9 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(1916): Mage_Catalog_Block_Layer_View->_prepareLayout()
#10 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(27659): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->setLayout(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout))
#11 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(27675): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock('catalogsearch/l...', 'catalogsearch.l...')
#12 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(27442): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->addBlock('catalogsearch/l...', 'catalogsearch.l...')
#13 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(27408): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->_generateBlock(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#14 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(27413): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#15 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(13798): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks()
#16 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(13723): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->generateLayoutBlocks()
#17 /home/cubcoza/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/CatalogSearch/controllers/ResultController.php(77): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->loadLayout()
#18 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(13872): Mage_CatalogSearch_ResultController->indexAction()
#19 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(18267): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
#20 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(17797): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#21 /home/cubcoza/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(20422): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#22 /home/cubcoza/public_html/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#23 /home/cubcoza/public_html/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store')
#24 {main}";s:3:"url";s:132:"/catalogsearch/result/index/?___from_store=english&___store=spanish&cat=34&q=D-Link+DIR-655+Extreme+N+Wireless+Router&tax_class_id=2";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"spanish";}

Assistance is highly appreciated