cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There has been an error processing your request

Hello, my website http://www.fitvegas.net/ has been having some odd erros lately. First off, on the homepage, there should be more products displaying, but there are currently only five.

And the other issue, if you click on the Brands tab up top, you'll see this error:

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.`value)` = 1) GROUP BY `main_table`.`brand_id` HAVING (SUM(IF( product.entity_i' at line 5, query was: SELECT `main_table`.*, IF(brand_value_name.value IS NULL,main_table.name,brand_value_name.value) AS `name`, SUM(IF( product.entity_id > 0, 1, 0 )) AS `number_product` FROM `ftv_brand` AS `main_table`
 LEFT JOIN (SELECT `main_table`.* FROM `ftv_brand_store_value` AS `main_table` WHERE (`store_id` = '1') AND (`attribute_code` = 'name')) AS `brand_value_name` ON main_table.brand_id = brand_value_name.brand_id
 LEFT JOIN `ftv_brand_store_value` AS `brand_status` ON main_table.brand_id = brand_status.brand_id AND brand_status.store_id = 1 AND brand_status.attribute_code = 'status'
 LEFT JOIN (SELECT 1 AS `status`, `e`.`entity_id`, `e`.`type_id`, `e`.`attribute_set_id`, `cat_index`.`position` AS `cat_index_position`, `e`.`visibility` FROM `ftv_catalog_product_flat_1` AS `e`
 INNER JOIN `ftv_catalog_category_product_index` AS `cat_index` ON cat_index.product_id=e.entity_id AND cat_index.store_id=1 

Nothing on the website has been touched or changed, this has just happened recently out of nowhere, please let me know how to fix it. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Re: There has been an error processing your request

Do you have a custom extension for Brands?

Magento Moderator since 2009
Keep Calm and Clear Cache!