cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There has been an error processing your request

There has been an error processing your request

Hi, I've just migrated the site from one host to another and I'm getting the message "There has been an error processing your request".  I get this when trying to access shop.coburgaquarium.com.au.

I'm currently using a host file to access the new site to test before switching the DNS to the new site.

Magento ver 1.9.2.1

I can log into the admin page at shop.coburgaquarium.com.au/admin and have flushed the cache but still get the error.

When I look at the error in var/reports this is the message.

a:5:{i:0;s:296:"SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '5484581' for key 'PRIMARY', query was: INSERT INTO `log_visitor_info` (`visitor_id`, `http_referer`, `http_user_agent`, `http_accept_charset`, `http_accept_language`, `server_addr`, `remote_addr`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)";i:1;s:3659:"#0 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/code/core/Zend/Db/Statement.php(291): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array)
#2 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#3 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `lo...', Array)
#4 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(504): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `lo...', Array)
#5 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(576): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('INSERT INTO `lo...', Array)
#6 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Log/Model/Resource/Visitor.php(203): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('log_visitor_inf...', Array)
#7 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Log/Model/Resource/Visitor.php(129): Mage_Log_Model_Resource_Visitor->_saveVisitorInfo(Object(Mage_Log_Model_Visitor))
#8 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Abstract.php(463): Mage_Log_Model_Resource_Visitor->_afterSave(Object(Mage_Log_Model_Visitor))
#9 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(318): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Abstract->save(Object(Mage_Log_Model_Visitor))
#10 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Log/Model/Visitor.php(198): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->save()
#11 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1357): Mage_Log_Model_Visitor->initByRequest(Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#12 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1336): Mage_Core_Model_App->_callObserverMethod(Object(Mage_Log_Model_Visitor), 'initByRequest', Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#13 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/Mage.php(448): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent('controller_acti...', Array)
#14 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(527): Mage::dispatchEvent('controller_acti...', Array)
#15 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Front/Action.php(69): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->preDispatch()
#16 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(407): Mage_Core_Controller_Front_Action->preDispatch()
#17 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
#18 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#19 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#20 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#21 /home/p3ug2ikcrbpt/public_html/coburgaquarium.com.au/shop/index.php(86): Mage::run('', 'store')
#22 {main}";s:3:"url";s:1:"/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}