cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There has been an error processing your request

Hello, 

I've been looking around at similar issues people have had but so far haven't found anything exactly like the problem I'm having. I have an older Magento site that I moved to a new server and need up only to get data off the back end. I have checked the database local.xml and all the info there should be correct. I'd really appreciate any help I can get!

You should be able to see the error if you go to schwansapparel.com but I'll paste the error below as well:

Notice: Array to string conversion  in /home/innuma5/schwansapparel.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 536

Trace:
#0 /home/innuma5/schwansapparel.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(536): mageCoreErrorHandler(8, 'Array to string...', '/home/innuma5/s...', 536, Array)
#1 /home/innuma5/schwansapparel.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(389): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#2 /home/innuma5/schwansapparel.com/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php(126): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#3 /home/innuma5/schwansapparel.com/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php(52): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->_renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'home')
#4 /home/innuma5/schwansapparel.com/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/controllers/IndexController.php(45): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'home')
#5 /home/innuma5/schwansapparel.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Cms_IndexController->indexAction()
#6 /home/innuma5/schwansapparel.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
#7 /home/innuma5/schwansapparel.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(177): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#8 /home/innuma5/schwansapparel.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(304): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#9 /home/innuma5/schwansapparel.com/app/Mage.php(595): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#10 /home/innuma5/schwansapparel.com/index.php(78): Mage::run('', 'store')
#11 {main}

Error log record number: 1063401781454

1 REPLY 1

Re: There has been an error processing your request

You need to check your log and based on report log you can be got an actual idea to what's issue for your store.

Just refer to your magento instance with below path and check report log,

var/report/1063401781454

edit your log from report folder and check for your error.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial