cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to save product, stuck on Please Wait. Any changes to System don't actually save.

Trying to save product, stuck on Please Wait. Any changes to System don't actually save.

Hello all. I am on version 1.9.0.1 magento community edition. When I try to save any product or any page, it will stay on the 'Please Wait' message. If I make changes to the System section, it will say it saved however the changes did not take effect and show the previous setting.

I have tried restoring to a previous back up through my hosting, flushed the cache and reindexed so far.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Trying to save product, stuck on Please Wait. Any changes to System don't actually save.

Right click anywhere on page, and click on Inspect in order to open Developer Tools. Now try to save any product, and paste here whatever strange you find in Developer Tools, like javascript errors from "Console" tab, or 4xx/5xx errors from "Network" tab, etc.

That will lead us to the issue and solution.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue