cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS Method issue

UPS Method issue

Hi, I have hard times to get UPS working on the website i'm building, I keep getting error message:" This shipping method is currently unavailable. If you would like to ship using this shipping method, please contact us.  "

Country of origin is Canada, any help please ?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: UPS Method issue

No replies !

Anyway, I found the solution !

Hey there, since you didn't give a answer I'll try to figure this out.

• Double Check the credentials
  • Double check product weights (that is it valid and under the maximum weight)
  • Double check available methods
  • Turn on Debug mode
  • Do you have https enabled? If not, it should be in "test" mode.

If none of these are working, then examine the UPS logs in var/log to see what the message is.

-Kris
4x Certified, Blogger @ xgento.com

This happens because of the following discrepancies : 
- The Shipping method is not available for the select locations. To check that, you can head over to the UPS price calculator and verify.

- Make sure that your products have weights

- Make sure that you have provided UPS API Key, Password, Access Key correctly in the setup

- If you are using any special service like Insurance, signature, make sure these services are applicable for the shipment. You can again check this with UPS price calculator.

if the all the above are correct and you are still facing the problem, you can contact Magento Support and check with them. Alternatively, for debugging these issues getting negotiated rates from your account and performing fulfilment easily you can opt for the StorePep Integrated Shipping & Tracking extension which can help you with this.