cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning: include(Varien/Object.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /-/-l/lib/V

SOLVED

Warning: include(Varien/Object.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /-/-l/lib/V

after a year I had logged on to my backend to tweak some data, after tweaking, i had cleared the cache thru the dashboard, untill then website and data responding was working fine, today i am trying to log in to backend and the frontend, both are displaying the below error..

Warning: include(Varien/Object.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/graciasb/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 94

Warning: include(Varien/Object.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/graciasb/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 94

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'Varien/Object.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/graciasb/public_html/app/code/local:/home/graciasb/public_html/app/code/community:/home/graciasb/public_html/app/code/core:/home/graciasb/public_html/lib:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/graciasb/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 94

Fatal error: Class 'Varien_Object' not found in /home/graciasb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config/Options.php on line 35

magento 1.8

i have manually deleted the content from var/cache folder, but no help, its still the same,,

Pleasehelp

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Warning: include(Varien/Object.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /-/-l/l

Hi @albertgracias,

Can you check Object.php file on your website on below path.

[Magento_root]/lib/Varien/autoload.php

[Magento_root]/lib/Varien/object.php

If file exists there, try to change the permission of the file and clear cache.

Hope this helps you!

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

Re: Warning: include(Varien/Object.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /-/-l/l

Dear Sir, thanks for your reply,, as i am geek, can you please guide how do i prompt this command, as on ,,, manuallly i have changed the permission of autolod.php to 777> in its root folder

@Nishu Jindal wrote:

thank you Dear,, the file was missing i copied it from git-hub,,,,

https://github.com/ahmedaljunied/Magento1.9.3.2/blob/master/lib/Varien/Object.php

hope this may help any one,, with similar problem,,,

just one more question,, do i need to change the permision of this two files back to its original permisin or just leave it to 777

once again thank you,, you helped me out

Heart

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @albertgracias 

Please try to give permission as below:

sudo chmod -R 777 var/ pub/ generated/

It may help you!
Thank you.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Hi @albertgracias,

Hope this helps you!

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

Dear Sir, thanks for your reply,, as i am geek, can you please guide how do i prompt this command, as on ,,, manuallly i have changed the permission of autolod.php to 777> in its root folder

Hello Ma'am,

Thanks for your response, i hav tweaked the AUTOload.php as you have recommended to 777

but i couldnt find [Magento_root]/lib/Varien/object.php file,,,

how do i install it or create it...

Dear @Bhanu Periwal 

Do i have to change the permission back to previos command,,,,, once the website starts working???

Please try to give permission as below:

sudo chmod -R 777 var/ pub/ generated/

@Nishu Jindal wrote:

thank you Dear,, the file was missing i copied it from git-hub,,,,

https://github.com/ahmedaljunied/Magento1.9.3.2/blob/master/lib/Varien/Object.php

hope this may help any one,, with similar problem,,,

just one more question,, do i need to change the permision of this two files back to its original permisin or just leave it to 777

once again thank you,, you helped me out

Heart

Hi @albertgracias,

Yes you can try resetting the permission of the files.

Thanks!