cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong product shown after changing currency

Wrong product shown after changing currency

Hello,

I am using Magento 1.9.2.4 CE as a multistore with multi currency.

When I am on a product page and change the currency I will be sometimes redirected to a other product or to a category overview page. This happends in every store and sometimes the same product is running fine and sometimes not. Is these a session issue? I am using redis session storage.

Please help.

Thx and best regards.

André

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Wrong product shown after changing currency

How did you set it up?

Are they different store views or stores or websites?

Are they all using the same root category or no?

-Kris
4x Certified, Blogger @ xgento.com

I am using different websites and each have his own store with one view. Every store is linked to one root category. 

Does it happen to all products or just some?

It is happening because the cateogry and product structure is different between the stores (as expected). Magento creates redirects for when you move URLs, however it doesn't create redirects for this.

-Kris
4x Certified, Blogger @ xgento.com

I can not say if it happens to all products I can't trie. I have around 900.000 products and I have only tried a fiew. The structure between the stores is different. Sometimes the same product is working fine and sometimes not. And sometimes the same product is "redirected" to product A and in the next second to product B. And the next day everything is running fine, but a other product is making trouble.