cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong secundary images

Wrong secundary images

Hello,

I have a Magento c1.9.0.1 and i'm having issues related to the images:

1. Wrong gallery image with products: Everytime I add more images to a product sometime after it shows a different image that is not related to the product but main product image is ok but secondary images are wrong.

2. It has happened that when I upload images to products after some time this images are suddenly gone, there is no image in admin and front end.

Has this happend to anyone?

Thank you
1 REPLY 1

Re: Wrong secundary images

Yes, issues with product images are not uncommon in Magento 1.9.0.1, but they can usually be resolved with some troubleshooting. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Check your image cache: Magento stores resized images in a cache folder, and sometimes this cache can become corrupted. Try clearing your image cache by going to System > Cache Management > Flush Catalog Images Cache. This will clear the cache and regenerate the images.

2. Check your file permissions: Ensure that your image files have the correct permissions to be read by the server. The recommended permission is 644 for files and 755 for directories.

3. Check for conflicting extensions: Sometimes third-party extensions can cause conflicts with product images. Try disabling any recently installed extensions to see if that resolves the issue.

4. Check for database issues: The issue may be related to your Magento database. You can try repairing your database by going to System > Tools > Compilation and clicking the "Run Compilation Process" button.

5. Re-index your data: Image issues can also be caused by incomplete or outdated data. Try re-indexing your data by going to System > Index Management and clicking "Reindex Data" for all indexes.

If these steps don't resolve the issue, you may need to enlist the help of a Magento developer to further troubleshoot the issue. They will be able to review your server logs and database to determine the root cause of the problem and recommend a solution.