cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom not working

Zoom not working

HI there everyone, i'm new to using magento so i'm having a little issue here. Current the zoom on a theme i used is not working for some reason. Please take a look at the below link:

http://crazeydeals.com/sale/home-decor/test-1.html

And if you notice the pic is oversize and some text on the right including the "add to cart" button is out of place. I also added the "Easy lightbox" extension but that too does not seem to be working. So can anyone advise me what could be the problem here?

Hope to hear from you soon, thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Zoom not working

Sorry i just realized this section is for Magento 1.x. Admin please move my thread to Magento 2.x section as i'm not sure how to do that.

You can resolve this issue by two ways:

Solution 1: Go to this path: your_root_directory/skin/frontend/ma2/ante/css/custom.css

Goto line number 1240 and replace the below code into the custom.css file.

.product-view .product-img-box {
  float: left;
  margin-right: 3%;
  overflow: hidden;
}

Solution 2: Regarding "Zoom" functionality. You can install and use this module.

Let me know if you face any confusion for the same.

Query solved? Accept as Solution.Thanks
Eric Baily

Hi i got the oversize pictures to become normal now as i copied the codes u gave me, but the zoom functionality is not working still. i installed the zoom module u gave but nothing happens.. please help

Your current magento theme structure looks like this.

app\design\frontend\ma2\ante\template\other_Folder

I have noticed your Package_Name and Theme_Name is different from magento default structure.
You need to download the module sources code form here , paste the extention key and download.

Then change your module folder structure from "default/default" to "ma2/ante".
Futher, your module path would be displayed like this "magento_root\app\design\frontend\ma2\ante\template\productzoom\zoomFileName.php".

Let me know in case of futher query for the same.

Eric Baily

"Then change your module folder structure from "default/default" to "ma2/ante"."

How do i do this? how do i change the module structure? also please take note i added the extension via magento connect.

Futher, your module path would be displayed like this "magento_root\app\design\frontend\ma2\ante\template\productzoom\zoomFileName.php".

I created the path using ftp but there is no file named zoomfilename.php. It's under js. Please understand that i'm a newbie to magento

Also it works in default theme but not on the theme i am using now ...i have tried adding the media files but still it doesn't work .

Thats strange. May be a quick session could help. Let me know your views.

Eric Baily

Hi i have added u in skype. Would really need ur help. This is driving me crazy... i've been trying everything i can think off but still it's not working

No Skype request received

Eric Baily