cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

admin>cms_pages are not clickable, admin>dashboard not works

SOLVED

admin>cms_pages are not clickable, admin>dashboard not works

Hello Friends,

I am using Magento 1.8.0.1 and I am unable to edit or adding any pages, unable to flush cache storage through admin log.

I am successfully logged-in to my admin dashboard but when I am clicked on any menu then it's opened but I can't do any work like I am able to see my all pages but when I am trying to open any page to edit, it's not worked or clicked.

I have cleared all cache and session through root/var/cache and root/var/session but finally nothing changed and I am unable to add/edit pages.

Today, I see that admin/dashboard/ is also not works.

Please help me for resolving this problem.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: admin>cms_pages are not clickable, admin>dashboard not works

Hello Friends,

I have detected that why this happens, is due to some hidden or invisible JS URLs that are caught by Google Malware detection and finally google and mozilla put up this domain under deceptive site.

So, I am started a new message for this JS URLs problem to resolved.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Do you have any extensions installed that affect the admin area? Any you installed around the time that you first started experiencing this?

Is this problem still happening? Sometimes i have a problem of navigation menus not working in Chrome and it's because my Chrome/Computer has become slow and I needed to let it catch up. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Hello Tom,

Yes, I have installed DWD_CMS_MENU extension and Nik newsletter but I am uninstalled all extensions from connect manager and then cleared cache and session through FTP but the situation is same; I am unable to do any work.

I see this problem first, and on the same date; I am posted this message at here for troubleshooting.

Thanks

Hello Friends,

I have detected that why this happens, is due to some hidden or invisible JS URLs that are caught by Google Malware detection and finally google and mozilla put up this domain under deceptive site.

So, I am started a new message for this JS URLs problem to resolved.

Thanks