cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not remove product from a order in 1.9.3.1

can not remove product from a order in 1.9.3.1

Hello I am new here and trying to figure the cart.  I have received an order and need to remove 3 items from the order when I click remove it does do that but when I click submit order it does not submit. If I just click out I get the original ordered products. What should I do?

Thank you,

Ron

2 REPLIES 2

Re: can not remove product from a order in 1.9.3.1

Hi @RonGin,

Have you tried cancelling the order and creating a new one with the new products?

That is basically the "Edit" action for the orders in Magento 2, the current order gets cancelled and a new order with the updated information is created.

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Re: can not remove product from a order in 1.9.3.1

I am not sure what you mean exactly?  In the order section I have clicked edit I get a block which says are you sure this order will be cancelled and a new one created. I click OK.

I then click the boxes at right to remove the products I want removed. Then I click update. The order then updates, (not products showing). But after that I assume I should have to click submit but that does not submit?