cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download link for product all images in magento 1.9 ?

download link for product all images in magento 1.9 ?

I am new to Magento. I have a Magento 1.9 site where I am required to provide a Downloadable link for all images of at main page that should automatically get downloaded on button click. Mean is multiple download in one time.

Is there any free extension for this purpose. Please let me know

1 REPLY 1

Re: download link for product all images in magento 1.9 ?

There are several free extensions available on the Magento Marketplace that can help you to provide a downloadable link for all product images in Magento 1.9. Here are a few examples:

1. Product Images Export: This extension allows you to export all product images to a zip file, which can be downloaded by the customer. You can also choose which images to export and customize the file name.

2. Image Gallery and Product Gallery: This extension creates an image gallery for your products and allows customers to download all images in a zip file. It also includes a product gallery feature, which allows you to add multiple images to a product.

3. Multiple Images Uploader: This extension allows you to upload multiple images at once and then provides a download link for all images. It also includes features like bulk image upload and drag-and-drop functionality.

You can search for these extensions on the Magento Marketplace and install them on your site. Once installed, you can configure the settings and provide a download link for all product images.