cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error processing your request error log #1231600232988

SOLVED

error processing your request error log #1231600232988

I tried installing an add on to my magento 1.9.2.4 install, and now my site will not work at all.   I tried deleting the addon using magento connect but when I refreshed my browser the site went down and I am stuck.

I have tried using server rewind to restore my site but that didn't work.  I do not know what to do, and I cannot get my site working.

It is not  a maintenance flag issue, so I am not sure what else I can do.

My domain providers say there is some kind of code issue, I do not even know who to ask to fix this.

in my error reports I think I found the problem, but do not when what it means or what to do.

a:5:{i:0;s:73:"Mage registry key "_singleton/bannerslider/block_observer" already exists";i:1;s:3112:"#0 /home/diamond5/public_html/app/Mage.php(223): Mage::throwException('Mage registry k...')

Can someone please help or advise?

Thank you,

Steven

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: error processing your request error log #1231600232988

Hi,

For clearing cache go to var/cache delete all files.

Please let me know is it work for you.

Thanks,

Dibyajyoti

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi,

It looks like your new extension/add-on already exist. Please go through below step:

step1 : Go to app/etc/modules and search your new extension/add-on which you install last time, delete that file

step2 : Go to app\code\community or app\code\local search that new module/ add-on and delete that folder.

step3 : Clear cache and run the site

I think it will successfully load your website.

If you found any issue then please let me know.

Thanks,

Dibyajyoti  

Thank you for your help,  I have tried what you have suggested, however, I cannot clear cache since I do not have access to program.  I am unable to get into admin page either.

I deleted the folders that you suggested, but that did not change anything.   Is there a file that I can edit to get rid of this problem?

Thank you again,

Steven

Hi,

For clearing cache go to var/cache delete all files.

Please let me know is it work for you.

Thanks,

Dibyajyoti

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH.

Your solution worked perfectly.

I cannot thank you enough for this.

If you ever need a piece of jewelry please let me know and I will give you a great deal.

diamondss.com    or you can email me at gold@ssjewels.com

Thank you very much again.

Steven

Your help last time was perfect, well now I have just about the same issue.  My site is down, and this is the latest report.

a:5:{i:0;s:298:"Error in file: "/home/diamond5/public_html/app/code/community/Ess/M2ePro/sql/M2ePro_setup/mysql4-install-6.4.3.php" - SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'M2ePro_setup' for key 'PRIMARY', query was: INSERT INTO `w5k_core_resource` (`code`, `version`) VALUES (?, ?)";i:1;s:1096:"#0 /home/diamond5/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup.php(644): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...')
#1 /home/diamond5/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup.php(421): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb('install', '', '6.4.3')
#2 /home/diamond5/public_html/includes/src/Ess_M2ePro_Model_Upgrade_MySqlSetup.php(199): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installResourceDb('6.4.3')
#3 /home/diamond5/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup.php(327): Ess_M2ePro_Model_Upgrade_MySqlSetup->_installResourceDb('6.4.3')
#4 /home/diamond5/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#5 /home/diamond5/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(21239): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#6 /home/diamond5/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(21165): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#7 /home/diamond5/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#8 /home/diamond5/public_html/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')

Can you please advise what to about this error?  I tried deleting the install of m2epro but that didn't help.  I deleted cache  that didn't help either.   Please advise what I do now?  I still have magento connect open so I can delete things but site is down in frontend and admin.

Thank you,

Steven

Hi,

Are you sure you have delete all m2epro files from:

/home/diamond5/public_html/app/code/etc/module/Ess_M2epro.php (may be file name different)

/home/diamond5/public_html/app/code/community/Ess

Clear the cache.

If it is fine then go to database table : w5k_core_resource

Search M2ePro_setup record and delete it

Run the query (SELECT * FROM `w5k_core_resource` WHERE code='M2ePro_setup') it will help you for searching record.

After that i think your website running properly.

Thanks,

Dibyajyoti

Thank you for your response,  I looked in the database, and do not see the    "w5k_core_resource"  table in the database.

However, there are still plenty of references to m2epro in the database.

I am attaching a picture of the database so you can see there are 20 or so lines referring to it.

I looked in the files and there doesn't seem to be any mention of the m2epro folders anywhere in the app section.

I am not sure where to go now.  If I tried to use a server rewind, do you think that would help?

Thank you again for your help.

Steven

MYSQLPIC.jpg

THANK YOU AGAIN. I went back in to folders and deleted all that I found that was what you told me, and now site is back up.

Why does this keep happening?  When I install add ons usually the maintenance flag causes site to crash, but I just tried to install a banner add on that I installed on my 2 other magento installs and it killed my site along with the m2epro program which was installed and working fine on my site..

I am trying to learn so any advise on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Steven

Thank you for your help, 

I have run into a new problem that I think came about because of deleting the m2epro addon.

my site has stopped showing the icons to upload pictures in the manage product section. When I open a listing in my inventory, the icons for "browse files" and "upload". are gone.  All that shows up is a long gray icon that I am going to attach so anyone can see.

This is happening after I had en error and site went down, but I didn't install anything relating to products before crash either.

Can anyone figure out why this happens?
I am going to attach a picture of the window so you can see what I am talking about.

Thank you,

Steven

productspage.jpg