cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error to my live site

SOLVED

error to my live site

Hi guys, i need help because i've never had this kind of problem.

I have this site for at least 2 years, working perfectly. but today this has happened and i can't say i know how to fix it... can you help me please?

"Warning: include_once(/suruburi-autoforante.ro/includes/src/Mage_Core_functions.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /suruburi-autoforante.ro/app/Mage.php on line 36

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/suruburi-autoforante.ro/includes/src/Mage_Core_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='/suruburi-autoforante.ro/includes/src:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /suruburi-autoforante.ro/app/Mage.php on line 36

Warning: include_once(/suruburi-autoforante.ro/includes/src/Varien_Autoload.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /suruburi-autoforante.ro/app/Mage.php on line 37

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/suruburi-autoforante.ro/includes/src/Varien_Autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='/suruburi-autoforante.ro/includes/src:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /suruburi-autoforante.ro/app/Mage.php on line 37

Fatal error: Class 'Varien_Autoload' not found in /suruburi-autoforante.ro/app/Mage.php on line 53"

thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: error to my live site

Thank you for your answer. I think it was an update problem. The only way to solve this problem was to comment the first line of the includes/config.php which was somehow uncommented. This one:

define('COMPILER_INCLUDE_PATH', dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'src');

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Has your server gone through any recent upgrades?

Can you do a diff of your code from your version control system and what is on the server? If this was working perfectly for 2 years, someone must've accidentally changed or deleted files. I am hoping you have applied the required security patches that have been released for the past 2 years.

-Kris
4x Certified, Blogger @ xgento.com

Thank you for your answer. I think it was an update problem. The only way to solve this problem was to comment the first line of the includes/config.php which was somehow uncommented. This one:

define('COMPILER_INCLUDE_PATH', dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'src');

That suggests that compilation was either turned on and it didn't compile the files into the includes/src directory or somehow compilation was already turned on and the includes/src folder had all it's files removed.

By commenting that line you have told Magento to run from it's normal directory structure.

Richard Cleverley
Magepim Ecommerce Services

It's strange, since all of the compilers are turned off and in none of the others i did with the same version of magento did not have the files in the src. And it's the first time ever i had errors in any of my magento portfolio. Anyway, it's good that it was an easy fix, it took me a while to figure out what and where since i'm not very good with php.