cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

images in google search results

images in google search results

hello, 

i have a question!

How can ι add images in my google search results. It's shows me only text and i need for both "home page" and "categories" to appear images which i had already chose

3 REPLIES 3

Re: images in google search results

Hello @mpantelias

Could you please clarify your question as I don't quite get it?

Images are founded in Google image search results once those images get indexed by Google. If they are of high quality and are unique (more or less), there shouldn't be any problem with that.

You can find the details on your image search traffic in Google Search Console under Search Traffic > Search Analytics > Search Type > Filter by Search Type > Image.

As for the "home page" and "categories", I don't understand what you mean, as I've written above.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

i am sorry i was not so clear.

some results on google search are appearing with images, along with text. Some others don't.

My page's results never appear images on home page. It only, sometimes, appears images in product categories but still i can not choose preset the image that i want to be seen.

I have the same problem in products of my page.

Is there some way i can solve this using magento?

i am sorry i was not so clear.

some results on google search are appearing with images, along with text. Some others don't.

My page's results never appear images on home page. It only, sometimes, appears images in product categories but still i can not choose preset the image that i want to be seen.

I have the same problem in products of my page.

Is there some way i can solve this using magento?