cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

majento 1.9.1 product upload csv - can we upload the multiple attributes in one row

majento 1.9.1 product upload csv - can we upload the multiple attributes in one row

Hi,

we areusing majento1.9.1.

csv requires multiple attributes to be updated in seperate rows for example

SKU        Colour

4145       RED

BLUE

GREEN

IS IT POSSIBLE TO UPLOAD THE SAME IN ONE ROW

SKU      Colour

4145     RED, BLUE, GREEN

or 

4145     RED|BLUE|GREEN

With regards,

Jitandra Singh

4 REPLIES 4

Re: majento 1.9.1 product upload csv - can we upload the multiple attributes in one row

Hi,

The csv format depends on development of code. If you want to change you csv format then you need to change code accordingly.

Thanks,

Dibyajyoti

Re: majento 1.9.1 product upload csv - can we upload the multiple attributes in one row

i want to know how to do that?

You should customize in the source code for reading that CSV because your CSV file is custom file and it does not support by default. If you have any issue during customization, please feel free contact me, I will help you to do.

You have changed CSV structure, so you can not upload as well. To do, you should change in code to support new CSV structure. Please try

If you have any issue, please contact me, i will help you to do