cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new Theme install errors

new Theme install errors

I've attempted to install a new theme and am getting the generic "There has been an error processing your request" message with the log file reference. The log file contains this:

a:5:{i:0;s:244:"Error in file: "/var/www/vhosts/[SITE NAME HERE]/htdocs/app/code/local/ShopShark/Imageswatches/sql/imageswatches_setup/mysql4-upgrade-1.0.0-1.0.1.php" - SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'custom_html'";i:1;s:1170:"#0 /var/www/vhosts/[SITE NAME HERE]/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(644): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...')

#1 /var/www/vhosts/[SITE NAME HERE]/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(437): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb('upgrade', '1.0.0', '1.0.1')

#2 /var/www/vhosts/[SITE NAME HERE]/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeResourceDb('1.0.0', '1.0.1')

#3 /var/www/vhosts/[SITE NAME HERE]/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()

#4 /var/www/vhosts/[SITE NAME HERE]/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(428): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()

#5 /var/www/vhosts/[SITE NAME HERE]/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()

#6 /var/www/vhosts/[SITE NAME HERE]/htdocs/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)

#7 /var/www/vhosts/[SITE NAME HERE]/htdocs/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')

#8 {main}";s:3:"url";s:1:"/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}

Can anyone point me in a direction to resolve this as I'm not sure what to do next and ShopShark are not replying to the ticket I created on Monday. Thanks for any help you offer.