cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with check-out

problems with check-out

I am writing as we have problems with check-out on our site. We cannot place any order from Chrome (no guest checkout and no return customer checkout) and we cannot place an order from IE (no guest checkout, registered customers is possible sometimes). It seems it works in mozilla 33.0.2, eventhough other mozilla sometimes dont work either. I dont know what the problem is.Do you have any advice?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: problems with check-out

Hi @Laksmipriya,

When you try to place the order, check if the console, system.log and exception.log file. Is there any error logged in there?

If yes then try to solve that error which will help you fix the checkout error you are having.

Or you can give me the error here and I can help you.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hi, Laksmipriya. Could you give us your store URL so that we can see the issue demonstrated?

Thanks for your offer to help. I checked the console, there isnt really any error there. The site seems to behave differently in every browser. For example, at the moment I can place orders in Mozilla (both as a guest check-out, as well as like a registered user). But I cannot place an order in IE as a guest , eventhough I can do so as a registered user. And I cannot place an order in Chrome as a registered user, but I can as a guest.  Its a strange behaviour, which I dont understand. Any advice?

you can see at www.blservices.com

Okay. I was able to get guest checkout displaying just fine on the latest Chrome stable. This doesn't seem like a browser issue.

However, you have an astonishing amount of scripts and stylesheets in your <head>. These are all HTTP requests that are blocking the loading of each other, and of the page itself. You may be running into issues where any one of these are timing out or failing for other reasons. Consolidating your requests may help solve your issue, and improve site performance in general.

Hi @Laksmipriya,

What IE's version that you are using is? I have checked the issue on your site. I see that your site work well with IE version 9 and over but it doesn't work on IE 8. I see that the issue caused by checkout extension that you are using. The payment form don't work with IE version 8 and lower. You should contact with provider of this extension to resolve the issue. 

Hope it's helpful for you

[Moderator Note: Edited to remove advertisement.]

Best Magento Extensions and Services: One Step Checkout, POS Pro, Social Login, Delivery Date...
www.magewoo.com