cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You did not sign in correctly or your account is temporarily disabled." Error Magento 1.9.2

Re: "You did not sign in correctly or your account is temporarily disabled." Error Magento

In my case, the simple was simple and the cause was stupid. Mentioning it in case it helps someone else.

A new client gave me his login to audit his site. This worked fine.

Later, he set up an admin login for me in his site. He didn't assign me a user role. This caused the error.

He then changed his own password so I couldn't log in with his account any more. This also caused the error.

Conclusion: the error was legitimate. I wasn't providing correct information during login.

Re: "You did not sign in correctly or your account is temporarily disabled." Error Magento

Please follow instructions in the video provided in this link. Worked like a charm for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gATETfbHuJM

greetings I have this same
error please help try everything and nothing works

my email is jprado3576@gmail.com

Magento 1 or Magento 2 in forgot Password after login in admin panel 

Check your 'admin_role' db table data against a backup. The data in mine got erased due to a db server crash. This was the only way to resolve this issue for me.

Thanks. After trying everything else on this forum post, your solution worked first time. Smiley Happy