cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

telr payment integration

SOLVED

telr payment integration

i install plugin of telr payment method and i face some error like 

Fatal error: Can't use method return value in write context in /home/yalaamarketing/public_html/staging/app/code/community/Telr/TelrPayments/Model/Cc.php on line 319

kindly help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: telr payment integration

This indicates you are using an older version of PHP. Please ensure you are using version 5.5 or later.

For future support questions, please use the support ticket system within the Telr merchant admin panel, this will link the questions directly to your account and allow faster/better support - these forums are not actively monitored and messages here could easily be missed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

This indicates you are using an older version of PHP. Please ensure you are using version 5.5 or later.

For future support questions, please use the support ticket system within the Telr merchant admin panel, this will link the questions directly to your account and allow faster/better support - these forums are not actively monitored and messages here could easily be missed.

how i can check php version and how i can upgrade it ?

Create a new file like info.php in root folder of site and place the code <?php phpinfo() ?> in file. After that run http://yoursitename.com/info.php

Hope this will help