cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warehouse confirmation emails not sending

warehouse confirmation emails not sending

We are in a test mode of new ecommerce site and order confirmations (emails that your order was placed) are being sent out, no problem. But, we are using multiple warehouses to distribute product and no warehouse distribution orders are going out. Been working on the issue for a week now. Host is trying to solve problem, but with no solution. Says CRONS are running fines, as we are receiving the order confirmations.

Have tried gmail accounts to send to, yahoo mail, nothing coming through. I need some help, has anyone got a solution to the problem? 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: warehouse confirmation emails not sending

Hi @TheSynerG group,

Which particular email isn't sent?

Is an out-of-the box feature of Magento or a third-party module?

Yes, I am assuming this is from the out of box feature of Magento.

Magento 1 doesn't provide warehouse integration out-of-the-box.

Can you sahre a screenshot or somthing to try to understand which part isn't working?

Sorry, hadn't seen you're last response. We are using Merchant Protocol Multi Warehouse Management to direct orders to the multiple warehouses we are trying to distribute from. Order confirmations are going out on the test orders, shipping confirmations are going out, but none of the order confirmations going to the warehouses are going out.

Transactional EmailsAdd New Template
30                   50                   100                   200               per page| Total 3 records found
Page Go to Previous page  Go to Next page of 1 pages | View                   20                 
Reset FilterSearch
IDTemplate NameDate AddedDate UpdatedSubjectTemplate TypeAction

To :
To :

HTMLText  
1New Order confirmationJul 6, 2017 6:15:12 PMJul 6, 2017 6:15:12 PM{{var store.getFrontendName()}}: New Order # {{var order.increment_id}}HTMLPreview
3Shipping confirmationJul 6, 2017 6:25:41 PMJul 6, 2017 6:25:41 PM{{var store.getFrontendName()}}: Shipment # {{var shipment.increment_id}} updateHTMLPreview
4New Warehouse OrderJul 11, 2017 8:04:57 PMJul 19, 2017 4:03:50 PM{{var store.getFrontendName()}}: New Order # {{var order.increment_id}}HTMLPreview

@TheSynerG groupCan you check the below setting and confirm that it is configured properly?

In case of yes and it is not working contact to Extension provider. You may be using the Extension on non-supported version of Magento or their extension may have some bug.

image.png

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Thanks for the response. This is how I have it set up as we are in a testing mode.

Screen shot.png

I personally think it is a problem with the extension, but I can't get a response from them. Left numerous messages and sent emails. I'd like to uninstall the extension and go elsewhere. Ugh