cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colour swatch displays different colour when selected

Colour swatch displays different colour when selected

Hey everyone.

I am having some real issues with our website.

We run an e-commerce clothing website and will be bringing in an embroidered collection soon.

I have tried to make it as simple as I could by creating 3 drop down bars. One for size, one for colour of garment and one for colour of logo.

Now I have managed to create the attributes but they won't all fall on separate lines for me and this doesn't look very good at all, is there any way I can have these on separate lines?

I also have issues with the swatches. I will click on a grey garment and the main image will be red. Now i have gone through ALL of the simple products to make sure I have used the correct image and attribute for each file. I have even deleted the configurable product and just uploaded two colours and I'm still having the same issues.

Here is a link to the page. If you click on a swatch you will see the wrong colour will appear. If i click on the size, logo colour bars the correct colour will appear.

I'm hoping someone will know what has gone on as I am really falling behind now.

Link - http://www.shoutoutclothing.co.uk/mens/embroidery/zipup1-16073.html

Thank you

Chris

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Colour swatch displays different colour when selected

Hello.

Concerning swatches, try to clear cache. Also do not forget to flush Catalog Images Cache  and Swatch Images Cache (these are additional options in cache management available in the same window where you refresh catalog cache).

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I can see I actually needed to do this but unfortunately the swatches are still giving out the wrong images.

Can i try anything else?