cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating an Extra Row for Product Images

Creating an Extra Row for Product Images

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to create a new row of image thumbnails whilst on the product detail page. So as an example, if you visit this demo store: http://magento-demo.lexiconn.com/accessories/eyewear/retro-chic-eyeglasses.html and look at the "More Views" there's only a single row, I would like to have a second row of thumbnails just below the first, so that way the user is able to see all the different angled views, rather than having to click on the right arrow to show the next set of hidden images.

Many Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Creating an Extra Row for Product Images

You can have multiple rows. It really depends on the theme you have, however some CSS customisation is normally all that is required to turn this off, however some themes use javascript to create this affect.

You can easily do this, but mostly it depends on the theme that what type of theme you are choosing. Like many stores choose themes lil bit funky to attract customers, but I believe that if your store having discount codes, good designing customer automatic comes to on your page.

Thanks for sharing your information. I was looking for the solution to help one of my friend. Glad to be a part of community.

------------------------------

ReferDiscounts

Thanks for sharing your information. I was looking for the solution to help one of my friend. Glad to be a part of community.  secureit gun storage coupon code