cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ever since i did the security patch update the featured products slider has stopped working :((

SOLVED

Ever since i did the security patch update the featured products slider has stopped working :((

I did the new patch update SUPEE-6788

ever since i did it for some reason the featured products sliders have stopped working

Below is the code i use to use before the update

I have no idea whats happened, some help would be great

Thank you

{{block type="ultimo/product_list_featured" template="catalog/product/list_featured_slider.phtml" category_id="4" product_count="20" breakpoints="[0, 1], [320, 1], [480, 3], [768, 4], [960, 5], [1280, 4]" pagination="1" centered="1" is_random="1" hide_button="1" img_width="295" block_name="NEW IN" loop="1" move="1" timeout="3000"}}

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ever since i did the security patch update the featured products slider has stopped working :((

Hello,

You need to add the block types by using to the allowed blocks: System > Permissions > Blocks

Read more: https://community.magento.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Static-block-shortcodes-not-working-1-9-2-2/m-p/20...

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Ever since i did the security patch update the featured products slider has stopped working :((

I think you have to add the new block type to your database. I've been working on mine since yesterday. Here's what I did:

INSERT INTO `permission_block` (`block_id`, `block_name`, `is_allowed`) VALUES
(3, ultimo/product_list_featured', 1);

Something like that worked for me but with a different module.

Hello,

You need to add the block types by using to the allowed blocks: System > Permissions > Blocks

Read more: https://community.magento.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Static-block-shortcodes-not-working-1-9-2-2/m-p/20...

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Thanks guys Smiley Happy