cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Ultimate Theme for Magento

Finding Ultimate Theme for Magento

I am finding a Magento theme for my Store. However, I need it to be compatible with Magento 2.x, and to have full extensions. Where can I find it

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Finding Ultimate Theme for Magento

Recommend my favorite theme : Orson  Ultimate Magento 2&1 Theme . it is one of New Magento 2 Theme on Themeforest. suitable for any kind of online shop, so easy to use and included a bulk of functions. https://themeforest.net/item/orson-ultimate-magento-2-1-theme/16798772

Hi Aiken,

Please check this link:-http://www.magikcommerce.com/magento2/themes/

Hi Aiken,

We have a wide collection for both Magento 1 and Magento 2 themes. 

For Magento 2 themes, you can check out our first three themes available for download here: UB MegaMallCrafts 2.0 and UB Mago themes, with built-in Magento 2 extensions (UB Mega Menu, UB Quick View and UB Content Slider). These M2 extensions were created from the ground up following Magento 2 coding standard. 

Highly encourage you head over to the links above and check out our demo to see for yourself. 

PS. Oct 4, 2016 Update - 

Our upcoming UB Bookshop for Magento 2 is about to be released soon. Here's sneak peak of this theme: UB Bookshop

Regards,

Ubertheme team

--
We have been building for Magento since 2009. See our growing Magento 2 Extensions & Themes collection.

Please consider our template Argento theme.

It works with recent Magento 2.1 and comes with 14 extension bundle:

• Rich Snippets
  • Ajax Pro
  • Sold Together
  • Pro Labels
  • Ask It
  • Easy Banners
  • Ajax Search
  • Easy Tabs
  • Easy Slide
  • Easy Catalog Images
  • Highlight
  • Testimonials
  • Brands Pages
  • Facebook Like Button
  • Review Reminder

All this modules will make start for new store much easier. Also recent release is provided with styles editor so you can edit all main layouts styles directly from admin interface.

Did you find it helpful? Please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution".
Meet 70+ extensions and templates for M1 & M2 in one place

Hi Aiken, 

In case you haven't found a theme yet, you can check this list of some Top Magento 2 themes. I have provided a link for each theme where you can view the theme's demo and even buy them. Cheers!