cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Page Layout spacing changed without me doing anything

SOLVED

Home Page Layout spacing changed without me doing anything

Hi all, 

This is my first post on this page. I am in a bit of a pickle. My website has been up and running perfectly for a while now. I have used a premium template as i am not a professional website developer but have taught myself everything i know. I am using Magento Communitity edition. 

This is the link to my themes website (for refence of how the layout/colours look) : http://magento.dedalx.com/simplegreat/magento-8/

This is a link to my webiste : www.orno.com.au

I have not changed any coding etc in the last few months and website was working fine uptil this week, when the layout has increased random spacing and is not going back to normal no matter what i do. This happened once before about a year ago but it fixed itself in a few days. This time it's just not fixing itself. 

During the time this happened, I was only adding and updating new products in the system. I have triend flushing and refreshing the cache and re-indexing everything. 

I am not sure what could have caused this and would really really appreciate it if someone could give me some guidance in regards to this. 

Thanks in advance

-a girl in distress-

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Home Page Layout spacing changed without me doing anything

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

I have actually managed to solve the problem. The spacing issue begins to happen if i have too many products up as "new". So if i reduce those, the problem seems to go away. Im not sure why that would be the case though. 

Is there a maximun number od "new" products you can have??

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I reviewed your provided website and would like to know where do you face spacing issue? I mean in which section are you facing this issue? Can you please provide screenshot for the same.

Query solved? Accept as Solution.Thanks
Eric Baily

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

I have actually managed to solve the problem. The spacing issue begins to happen if i have too many products up as "new". So if i reduce those, the problem seems to go away. Im not sure why that would be the case though. 

Is there a maximun number od "new" products you can have??