cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items and text disappearing on the home page

SOLVED

Items and text disappearing on the home page

hello,

I'm very new to Magento. I am trying to learn how to edit or change things on the home page. The first time I changed something, I ended up crashing the website. Today I was finally brave enough to try to do something simple. I tried moving some text using the html editor. The text still shows in the editor, but not on the actual website. Before, I was trying to change featured items n the front page, and apparently messed it up and crashed the website. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. thanks in advance for any help or advice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Items and text disappearing on the home page

Thanks for your help. I was able to figure out what I was doing wrong. I believe I have it corrected. Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@ken_meagherIf you have modified the text in backend and saved it, you would have to refresh the cache if not already. I am not sure on which mode you are (default/developer/production). I would recommend to see your cache are Enabled/Disabled. If enabled then refresh Blocks HTML Output and Page Cache. Make sure to hard refresh (CTRL+F5) the browser.

Should resolve your issue.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Thanks for your help. I was able to figure out what I was doing wrong. I believe I have it corrected. Thank you for your help.