cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo location

SOLVED

Logo location

I'm working on the webiste http://millennialmedical.com/ , and I'm trying to move the main red rectanglular logo at the top of the page to line up with the other content that is at the top. another option would be to move the other content (Store Locator, My Account, Wishlist. etc.) down. Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Logo location

Hello Nothon,

You must find the template html which contains logo. And, then you need to rearrange some of the html.

I think you can find logo element in this file: app/design/frontend/default/ma_elecstore/template/page/html/header.phtml

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello Nothon,

I think you should edit header.phtml template: app/design/frontend/default/ma_elecstore/template/page/html/header.phtml

You change the position of logo and links.

You should know template path hints Magento, it makes your life easier.

So where can I find the css file for that page? 

Hello Nothon,

You can use "Inspect element" to find class, id html and find your css files:

I'm sorry I still can't figure out how to raise the logo to the top of the page. Is it as simple as changing a css element, or do I need to rearrange some of the html?

Hello Nothon,

You must find the template html which contains logo. And, then you need to rearrange some of the html.

I think you can find logo element in this file: app/design/frontend/default/ma_elecstore/template/page/html/header.phtml