cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento CE 1.5.1.0: onepage checkout not allowing editing of shipping blocks for logged in users

Magento CE 1.5.1.0: onepage checkout not allowing editing of shipping blocks for logged in users

I have a client site that's running v1.5.1.0 and I've been able to successfully change the order of the blocks on the onepage checkout for guest users but if an existing user logs in they're taken to the third block (I moved shipping and shipping method above billing) which shouldn't be happening but the piece that's even weirder is that the shipping and shipping methods blocks can't be edited. If you click continue for the billing block it takes you to payment and continues with no way to review or change the shipping information.

I've reviewed forum posts about altering the order of the onepage checkout but still can't find anything related to the combination of why the shipping blocks wouldn't be editable and why the user would be taken directly to the third step though I'm assuming they're probably connected.

The products in the cart are shippable and, again, work correctly when a guest is checking out.

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento CE 1.5.1.0: onepage checkout not allowing editing of shipping blocks for logged in users