cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Products price not showing

SOLVED

New Products price not showing

Hello, i have a problem and is that my site shows the products price but now, when i create a new product the price and description don't appear, i wait that somebody can help me Smiley Sad

PS: I already Reindex data, Delete Cache, etc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: New Products price not showing

HI,

Try to paste code into file after line# 9 to see if price will be shown:

<?php echo $this->getPriceHtml($_product, true); ?>

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

What theme are you using? Do you have screenshot of it?  If you dont have magento modifications it may be related to the theme.

Thanks

yes, i have screenshots, and the theme is "modern". The other products are right, but when I create a new one, the price and description doesn't appear

this is how it's supposed to see:

But with new products it seems like this:

Check if you have function $this->getPriceHtml(); at the app/design/frontend/package/theme/catalog/product/view/addtocart.phtml

Did you added products manually? Do you have link to this page?

Well I dont see $this->getPriceHtml() in here

but I still dont understand why in the other products the price and description appear, and in the new products dont :/

HI,

Try to paste code into file after line# 9 to see if price will be shown:

<?php echo $this->getPriceHtml($_product, true); ?>

Yay! the price is showing, but now the problem is that in the other products the price show twice Smiley Sad

I may think there is something happening dpeend of product type. Does new product have any difference in configuration compare to old ones?

It hard to say exactly what's there but if you want to get it solved faster you may add condition to show price as you added only for new ones.

Thanks

Ok, thanks ^^ I will see into all the configurations, I'm new in magento jeje but I will try my best ^^

You help me too much, Thanks! Smiley Happy