cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order View layout width too narrow 1.9.1

SOLVED

Order View layout width too narrow 1.9.1

If I go to Magento backend > Dashboard and click on an order, the order view comes up for the order and it is extremely narrow. How can I fix this?

http://postimg.org/image/bgtrx1im9/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Order View layout width too narrow 1.9.1

Thanks for the suggestion. There were no javascript errors or extension error from what I could tell. I disabled the extensions I installed and that didn't fix it. What I did do to fix it was enable Raveinfosys_Deleteorder. For some reason, enabling this extension solved the problem! Now, Sales > Orders also displays where it did not before. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

It loads the entire page in the left sidebar. Could you check for JavaScript errors? If that's not it, did you install any extensions that changed anything to the layout of the order in the backend?

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this

Thanks for the suggestion. There were no javascript errors or extension error from what I could tell. I disabled the extensions I installed and that didn't fix it. What I did do to fix it was enable Raveinfosys_Deleteorder. For some reason, enabling this extension solved the problem! Now, Sales > Orders also displays where it did not before. Thanks!

I have the same Problem in a Magento 1.7.0.1 Backend.

What can it be???