cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Responsive design for Magento Enterprise

Responsive design for Magento Enterprise

I'm trying to find a nice responsive design for Magento Enterprise. Curious to hear about anyone's experiences with third party themes such as Themeforest, etc. Also, have there been any issues between existing extensions, recent Magento updates clashing with new, responsive themes, etc.? I'm worried about causing any issues if I install a new theme so just trying to find out the pros and cons first. Last question...should I be looking at responsive themes for Enterprise only or will the Community themes work ok? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Responsive design for Magento Enterprise

For this purpose, it's always important to have a staging environment, where you can test everything out. 

Themeforest is a trustworthy provider. Plus, their Magento themes have details about their compatibility. You can check them all out here

Good luck! 

Re: Responsive design for Magento Enterprise

My issue with templates from websites like Theme Forest is that they always have to much features. Some are nice and usefull, others add to much code to your HTML code, which is not optimal if you look at page speed. Also, I'm a developer, so I always develop my own theme's, so they act exactly how I want them and that way I also have full control of funtionality, page speed, etc.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this