cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text in Layer Slider of Venus Fashion Theme not responsive. Need advice.

Text in Layer Slider of Venus Fashion Theme not responsive. Need advice.

Hey guys,

I want to implement a banner slider for the front page. I am using the Layer Slider of the Venus Theme and its sliding alright. But the text I put on the images is static. It simply stays the same size on different display sizes. Is there a way to fix this in the Slider or do I need a different Slider?

Are there good, responsive Banner sliders for magento that I could use? I'm using magento for a week now and don't find my way around yet. When I made static websites I used revolution slider or master slider without issues.

If someone could tell me what my best approach is here, that would be very helpful.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Text in Layer Slider of Venus Fashion Theme not responsive. Need advice.

Can you please share an example page? Is it the one where the home page slider image is full width? or images not responsive or text not responsive or homepage not responsive or something else? If you can provide a URL along with your question, it will really help us providing you a perfect solution. Yellowstone Jacket Thanks Smiley Happy

Re: Text in Layer Slider of Venus Fashion Theme not responsive. Need advice.

Vjackets is a top-notch online marketplace for high-quality, reasonably priced items. We want to provide our customers with the best experience by making it easy for them to shop, offering fantastic deals, and providing prompt customer service. Celebrity jackets, movie jackets, and gaming jackets can all be found at vjacket.com. Vjackets wants to provide our clients with high-quality products at affordable prices so they may purchase without worrying about their spending limits.

Mike Rooney

Excellent and decent post. It is brilliant blog. I like the way you express information to us. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Eddie's Jacket