cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VES Page Builder Widget Overwriting Error for Magento 1.9.3.3

VES Page Builder Widget Overwriting Error for Magento 1.9.3.3

Hello Everyone, 

I'm not sure if anyone is able to help but I have had an ongoing issue with our company website. We are using the VES Page Builder extension for Magento 1 and running Magento V 1.9.3.3. While making edits within Page Builder I have found that 1 out of every 5-6 changes that are made I am getting widgets that will overwrite one another. Something as simple as changing text is an "HTML Block" will end up overwriting a different block on the same page with an image that existed in a "Single Image" Block. The company who installed the extension and whom hosts our site has not been able to resolve the issue therefore I'm reaching out to see if anyone may have some ideas as to what could be causing the issue.

We have multiple caching mechanisms running on our site but these are always turned off before making any edits. Please see screen shots below for examples. I'd appreciate any advice of direction.

Our site URL is: https://www.mavilo.com

Thank you!

Scott L.

duplicate 2 051618 home.JPGduplicate 3 051618.JPGduplicate content 041118.JPGduplicate content 041918.JPGduplicate content diamonds 060818.JPGduplicate content virtual 060818.JPG

4 REPLIES 4

Re: VES Page Builder Widget Overwriting Error for Magento 1.9.3.3

Hi @scott_lafortune,

Since that module is paid and isn't public maybe you can request support to the vendor?

If not you could need some help from people with knowing of the module.

Hi Scott,

I am having same issue with ves builder so just wondering have you got any solution of this ?

Hey Scott, 

i have the same problem actually. Could you tell me, how you solved this?

thanks a lot

Peter P.

Hi,

i have the same problem at the time. Did you get a solution?

Thanks a lot.

Peter P.