cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple images for one product

multiple images for one product

Hi

So i am running a store, well multiple stores actually. I need to have multiple views of my product showing, so front, back, sides etc. I already have all the colour variants up all under the same code but with different sku's. I only need one variant with mulitple views though. can anyone help please.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: multiple images for one product

Hello!

If you mean that you have all color variations created as simple products with separate SKUs, you can create parent configurable product and link simple items to it. Then you can enable Configurable Swatches functionality of Magento and when the color will be selected from drop-down image will be changed.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Hi @chait1

Do you want to show a 360 degree view of your products?

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Sort of. I have different colour variations already, but I also want to be able to show all sides of the product, so front back and each side. This only has to be of one colour though just so the customer can see what they are buying.