cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online quotation plug in

online quotation plug in

Hi everybody,

my company is renewing its e-commerce site, but we cannot find a plug in to recreate on the page of
every product a window in which a customer can calculate his own quotation of the product choosen.

The products are freebees and promotional products that can be customized with different kind of printing, so this window should be like this one in this site:

http://www.articolipubblicitari.it/30211/gadget/antistress-cuore/

It should have the price for quantity, and then the customer should be able to choose the quantity he desires, if he wants the product with or without customization and on how many sides, the printing technique, and at the end the total.

Can someone please tell me the name of the plug in we should use, or where to buy it?
Thank you very much in advance.

Best,
Paola

2 REPLIES 2

Re: online quotation plug in

Hi Paola,

It looks like a price calculator based on a set of parameters. Anything else except for quantity, number of sides and printing technique? I don't remember seeing an extension for this because it's a pretty custom feature for a specific business, but we have developed something similar a couple of times (one site was selling pillows where you could customize the embroidery with a specific font and select different filling, another one was for custom steel sheets with custom sizing). Maybe we could help you build what you need? At least you could give us more details so we could provide you with an idea of what it might cost and decide whether to proceed or not. We'll be glad to help!

Olga

Magecom | Magento e-Commerce Development
www.magecom.net

Need help? Certified Magento Developers | magecom.net

Re: online quotation plug in

In fact, I found something that you might want to check out http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/product-configurator.html. They have a front-end demo right away and the back-end demo you should ask for - that's something I would check too.

Also I think if you don't have many products to configure then you can use custom options - you need to configure them for every product individually and it's a default Magento feature.

Hope I helped you Smiley Happy

Olga

Magecom | Magento e-Commerce Development
www.magecom.net

Need help? Certified Magento Developers | magecom.net