cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin panel blank after upgrade 1.9.3.2 to 1.9.3.3

SOLVED

Admin panel blank after upgrade 1.9.3.2 to 1.9.3.3

If i login to adming page on 1.9.3.3 i am logged in but i get only the banner of the admin.

The rest of the page is blank

mysite.com/index.php/admin/dashboard/index/key/ea2656d37c7e83eaf7e97fea4c0d8c53

Need some help with this, login works but admin page is blank.

I hope some one can pit me in the right direction.

edit: an error occured

Fatal error: Class 'Mage_Newsletter_Helper_Data' not found in /home/kboom/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 547

Best regards Bram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Admin panel blank after upgrade 1.9.3.2 to 1.9.3.3

@AnonymousCAn you check "app\code\core\Mage\Newsletter\Helper" folder and see if you have data.php file in there? If not copy it from Fresh Magento code base. If it's there then can you check your server log and see what is the error you are getting. You can also open the file data.php and compare with the fresh Magento code base just in case file may have got corrupted.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Go through ftp (or in the way that you use) to your site along the way ... your site root / includes/ config.php and comment out the lines using #, for example -
#define ('COMPILER_INCLUDE_PATH', dirname (__ FILE __). DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'src ');
#define ('COMPILER_COLLECT_PATH', dirname (__ FILE __). DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'stat ');

This will disable the compiler, which probably was included with you when upgrading. This should work. Do not forget to recompile the files if you need to.

middle developer

"edit: an error occured

Fatal error: Class 'Mage_Newsletter_Helper_Data' not found in /home/kboom/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 547"

This file must be present in ... /includes/src/   after compilation. Today I also updated the site, this file is present. 

middle developer

Best,

Thank you very much for the interest.

I did exactly what you said.

But before that i did

php -f compiler.php -- disable

php -f compiler.php -- clear

No luck till now

Best regards Bram

Very interesting. See if there are any recent error log entries in ../var/reports/. And if so, copy the error text, please.

middle developer

Best,

The file is there yes in /includes/src/ but it is 0 Bytes.

Best regards Bram

I sent you a message

middle developer

Best,

This error is from my root folder so public_html/error_log

[01-Jun-2017 22:31:44 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Mage_Newsletter_Helper_Data' not found in /home/kboom/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 547

The rest of all error logs are clear.

Best regards Bram

update may have failed.

middle developer

@AnonymousCAn you check "app\code\core\Mage\Newsletter\Helper" folder and see if you have data.php file in there? If not copy it from Fresh Magento code base. If it's there then can you check your server log and see what is the error you are getting. You can also open the file data.php and compare with the fresh Magento code base just in case file may have got corrupted.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.