cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS_setup: A page URL key for specified store already exists

SOLVED

CMS_setup: A page URL key for specified store already exists

This occurred after upgrading from 1.5.1.0 to 1.9.1.0.  I have searched and not found resolution.  Error occurs when trying to flush cache and is preventing adding extensions.  Appears related to following DB tables:  cms_block, cms_block_store, cms_page, cms_page_store, and core_store.

Any insights will be greatly appreciated.  Not clear on use of store_id = 0 (admin) and store_id = 1 (default store)

Thank you in advance.

a:5:{i:0;s:190:"Error in file: "/home/centralj/public_html/cjrcdotnet/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/data/cms_setup/data-upgrade-1.6.0.0.0-1.6.0.0.1.php" - A page URL key for specified store already exists.";i:1;s:1018:"#0 /home/centralj/public_html/cjrcdotnet/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(645): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...')
#1 /home/centralj/public_html/cjrcdotnet/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(407): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb('data-upgrade', '0.7.13', '1.6.0.0.2')
#2 /home/centralj/public_html/cjrcdotnet/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(286): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeData('0.7.13', '1.6.0.0.2')
#3 /home/centralj/public_html/cjrcdotnet/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(269): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyDataUpdates()
#4 /home/centralj/public_html/cjrcdotnet/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(351): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllDataUpdates()
#5 /home/centralj/public_html/cjrcdotnet/magento/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#6 /home/centralj/public_html/cjrcdotnet/magento/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store')
#7 {main}";s:3:"url";s:9:"/magento/";s:11:"script_name";s:18:"/magento/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CMS_setup: A page URL key for specified store already exists

Resolved by deleting CMS pages and Static Blocks.  Rebuilt standard (About US and Customer Service) pages using copy and paste from vanilla Magento 1.9.1.0 install.  URL key conflict has been eliminated.  Upgrade php script automatically inserted Privacy Policy CMS page and static block.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Resolved by deleting CMS pages and Static Blocks.  Rebuilt standard (About US and Customer Service) pages using copy and paste from vanilla Magento 1.9.1.0 install.  URL key conflict has been eliminated.  Upgrade php script automatically inserted Privacy Policy CMS page and static block.

I was looking for solution for this problem and i allready found. I created short movie with doc to fix this problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xerkbeiH2jU

Step by step instruction

The issue was fixed by removing the CMS pages and Static Blocks. Then, the standard pages (About Us and Customer Service) were reconstructed by copying and pasting content from a clean Magento 1.9.1.0 installation. This resolved the URL key conflict. Additionally, an upgrade PHP script automatically added the Privacy Policy CMS page and static block.

Is there anything else you'd like to know or any specific information you need related to this?