cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot ajax cart order after upgrade to Magento 1.9.3.2

Cannot ajax cart order after upgrade to Magento 1.9.3.2

Hi, everybody.

I can add to cart product using ajaxcart with Magento 1.9.1.1 (with version magento quickstart themes using), after upgrade version Magento 1.9.2.4 I still can add to cart product using ajaxcart. But when I upgrade to Magento 1.9.3.2 occur errors "The resource from...was blocked due to MIME type mismatch (X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff)" with attachment file.

Can you help me? Thank u very much.

f1.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cannot ajax cart order after upgrade to Magento 1.9.3.2

See this http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/m1x/ce19-ee114/ce1.9_release-notes.html#ce19-1930  "....

"

in .htaccess line added

"

<IfModule mod_setenvif.c>
<IfModule mod_headers.c>

############################################
# X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff disable content-type sniffing on some browsers.
Header set X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff

############################################
# This header forces to enables the Cross-site scripting (XSS) filter in browsers (if disabled)
BrowserMatch \bMSIE\s8 ie8
Header set X-XSS-Protection: "1; mode=block" env=!ie8

</IfModule>
</IfModule>

What this - see https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Secure_Headers_Project#tab=Headers

"Setting this header will prevent the browser from interpreting files as something else than declared by the content type in the HTTP headers."

I think, you problem in loaded javascript files for ajax cart

middle developer

Re: Cannot ajax cart order after upgrade to Magento 1.9.3.2

Hi.

Thank u. But the problem which in push ajax link, ajax link has param callback=. I has tried other extension ajax add to card without param callback, it ok, but  this extension is not auto update qty to cart, not display new product on minicart, not show minicart(to display minicart, I must insert sql, add template old extension to layout). Maybe, I will fix other extension to use.

Thank u, again.

TienHoang