cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors after installing 1.9.2

SOLVED

Errors after installing 1.9.2

Hey there, I've just upgraded to 1.9.2 on 5 sites I manage and have had numerous errors on 4 out of the 5 sites - the error is the following;

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'e.status' in 'where clause', query was: SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT e.entity_id) FROM `catalog_product_flat_1` AS `e`

Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Errors after installing 1.9.2

Cleaning the cache and reindexing fixed this issue for me.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Cleaning the cache and reindexing fixed this issue for me.

Hey, I've just actually realised it was only on the stores that had flat catelog and products enabled, as the table structure is different in 1.9.2 it was bouncing errors - re-enabled and reindexed and its now working - thanks!

I am also having this error on all product pages. The error is happening on a different table: catalog_product_entity.

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'e.status' in 'where clause', query was: SELECT count(DISTINCT e.entity_id) FROM `report_event` AS `report_table_views`
 INNER JOIN `catalog_product_entity` AS `e` ON e.entity_id = report_table_views.object_id AND e.entity_type_id = 4
 INNER JOIN `catalog_category_product_index` AS `cat_index` ON cat_index.product_id=e.entity_id AND cat_index.store_id='1' AND cat_index.category_id = '393' AND cat_index.is_parent=1 WHERE (report_table_views.event_type_id = 1) AND (logged_at >= '2015-07-09 07:19:10') AND (logged_at <= '2015-07-09 08:19:10') AND (((e.status = '1'))) AND (e.entity_id NOT IN('9846')) AND (e.entity_id NOT IN((SELECT `sales_flat_quote_item`.`product_id` FROM `sales_flat_quote_item` WHERE (quote_id = ''))))

I already tried reindexing and clearing the cache but the error still shows. Any idea on how to fix this?