cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Ads-magento version 1.9.0.1

Google Ads-magento version 1.9.0.1

need your help. My store version is old 1.9.0.1 and there is Google ads appear by anonymousThe developer removed it twice but it came back again and he ain't know hot to solve this problem. kindly help to solve that issueUntitled-2.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Google Ads-magento version 1.9.0.1

Hello

Did you find a solution? i've got same problem

Thanks

Sam

In code you site i found this

<script src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<!-- moraba3 --> <ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display: block;" data-ad-client="ca-pub-2974223477456201" data-ad-slot="3514582770" data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
<script type="text/javascript">// <![CDATA[
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
// ]]></script>

This code does not load until the end, perhaps it was an incorrect deletion. Error

adsbygoogle.js:1 Uncaught 
T {message: "adsbygoogle.push() error: No slot size for availableWidth=0", stack: "TagError: adsbygoogle.push() error: No slot size f…syndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js:1:56263)", name: "TagError"}

adsbygoogle.js:1 Uncaught 
T {message: "adsbygoogle.push() error: All ins elements in the … with class=adsbygoogle already have ads in them.", stack: "TagError: adsbygoogle.push() error: All ins elemen…gle.js:1:56263)↵    at http://urdent.com/:1467:42", name: "TagError"}

If you need to disable Google-Ads, delete the code completely. Also you have other errors

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://urdent.com/skin/frontend/tv_bigboom_package/tv_bigboom1/css/" media="all" />

Link to a missing file on the server.

2. I see that you are using the merge of JS scripts. This results in a download error in the JQuery script that is embedded in the body of the site.

Uncaught TypeError: $(...).ready is not a function
    at (index):1429
(anonymous) @ (index):1429
middle developer

Hi Sam,
I solved that issue by developer help.
Regards

Regards