cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML & CSS to Homepage Issue

HTML & CSS to Homepage Issue

I’m looking to add basic HTML and CSS (modal pop ups, banners, sliders, buttons etc.) to my homepage. Im fairly new to Magento and hoping someone can elaborate on the best way to accomplish this. I’m not looking to install plugins or page builders, but rather upload my code via FTP and PHPstorm. From my understanding I’d have to create a child theme, modify/create new HTML, then add blocks referencing said HTML/CSS in order to have it show on the front end. Am I on the right track here?

Thanks

https://cinemahd.to

1 REPLY 1

Re: HTML & CSS to Homepage Issue

Think back to a time before the Internet was invented. It was the age before websites and tight bound books. The greatest source of information was printed on paper. Your search for the exact information you needed took a lot of time and effort.

You can access your preferred search engine via a web browser and start searching straight away. At your fingertips lies every bit of information you could possibly need. You can be sure that someone has already built a site using what you specifically searched for.

This book shows how to build a website using HTML and CSS, two of the most popular software languages explained in a blog post by thebestdrycatfood.

The difference between HTML and CSS, the syntax of each language, and some common terminology must be understood before we can learn how to build websites with these languages.